The A Game Alcohol Education
Alcohol abuse is a significant problem on college campuses. Current online options for delivering alcohol awareness education often leave college students feeling that it was a waste of their time. When a student feels this way, they don’t learn. Now there is a better way for them to learn alcohol awareness through an interesting and engaging experience – The A Game Alcohol Education.
»To learn more, visit TheAGame4College.com
How is The A Game Alcohol Education better?
Rather than delivering content in a "read, click next, read, click next" way, as is typical of online education, The A Game online alcohol education program uses several new content delivery strategies that appeal to the college-aged demographic.
- Educational content is delivered via animated and engaging graphics that hold a student’s attention.
- Educational content is broken into small, easily retainable pieces.
- Only the most important content is delivered in the shortest amount of time possible so students remain focused.
- Optional game play at the end of each module provides students with a fun break and incentive to come back.
What are students saying about The A Game Alcohol Education?
- “On the night I completed The A Game, I went out to bars with friends and what I had just learned helped me to avoid drinking excessive amounts of alcohol even though some of my friends were drinking to excess.”
– Philipp, University of California, Santa Cruz
- “I am not a fan of video games, but I liked playing the mutant game and the storyline kept me wanting to know what would happen next.”
– Callie, Sonoma State
- “The way the information is presented using animated graphics with a narrator was the most interesting method of delivering facts that I have seen and helped keep my attention and learn new things related to alcohol.”
– Jasmine, University of California, San Diego
- “The A Game is way better than the other online alcohol education program I have taken. With the other course, I was purposely skipping through areas because I was so bored. I actually enjoyed the experience in The A Game and wanted to view everything.”
– Trent, University of California, Berkeley
- “Playing the mutant game in between viewing the educational content provided me with a fun break and allowed me to better focus on the content.”
– Christian, University of California, San Diego
Contact us at TheAGame@nliven.com to speak to us about how you can provide this better way to educate students about alcohol awareness at your campus or organization.