Betty: In Home Care Application
Home care administrators are looking for ways to grow their business by increasing quality of care, streamlining paper-free operations and lowering costs.
» To learn more, visit Bettycare.com
Coordinated care and adherence to the care plan across an agency with widely dispersed clients and staff are critical to:
- Maintain high customer satisfaction
- Increase new client referrals
- Reduce staff turnover
- Maximize profit
The Betty platform simplifies and automates an agency’s need for:
nliven’s Betty platform is an innovative, easy-to-use tablet and web-based system specifically designed for Private Duty Home Care agencies. The Betty tablet is used by the caregiver at the home and out-and-about to help manage the day-to-day needs of clients while providing a seamless information exchange with the office for scheduling, daily logs and alerts. In addition, families or care partners are able to access a web portal from any mobile device for real-time transparency at the point-of-care for peace of mind and confidence in the care provided — transparency that is appreciated if not demanded in today’s fragmented families and connected world.
- No hardware purchase – nliven provides the caregiver tablet
- No local software update downtime – maintenance and updates are done at nliven
- Minimal staff training for easy-to-use touch screen and drag-drop features – the mobile home care “app” has arrived
nliven wants your home care business to grow and understands the immediate value in:
- Keeping a client one month longer
- Eliminating telephony clock-in charges or delivery of paper logs
- Adding just a few more hours of care a week during the initial “point of sale”meeting using the Betty Assessment tablet application
- Maximizing the referral network by increasing client satisfaction, transparency and efficiency
Betty optimizes workflow while increasing efficient communication across caregivers, clients and their family support network to help agencies grow and manage costs.